IT Infrastructure / Systems Support Administrator
Location: Edinburgh, EH9 1PL
Hours: Full Time
An excellent position has become available for a full-time IT Support Analyst based in Edinburgh. The successful candidate will earn £28,000.00-£35,000 Dependent on Experience and Certifications.
This is a unique opportunity to grow within the business into a management position and become a key player within the organisation.
- Industry recognised accreditations required
- Strong communication skills with customers, suppliers and colleagues.
- Excellent technical skills and being able to use own initiative for problem-solving.
- Good organisational skills and time management.
- Calm under pressure and a methodical thinker.
- Existing experience providing IT Support is essential.
- Experience with all Microsoft products including desktop and server operating systems, Office 365 and Azure.
- Natural interest in IT with a desire to stay abreast of new technologies.
- Understanding of network infrastructure.
- Reliable, responsible and trustworthy with an excellent attitude.
- Self-motivated, patient and you remain calm under pressure.
- You have the tenacity and dedication to pursue an issue from beginning to end.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and escalate accordingly.
- Experience with customer service.
- ITIL Awareness.
- Handling, logging and updating IT support requests via phone and ticketing system within SLA.
- Visiting Clients sites to perform troubleshooting, installations and repairs.
- Providing product and service advice to clients.
- Work alongside other engineers to plan projects and execute them as required, either in the office or onsite.
- Dealing with customers, suppliers and vendors.
- Writing and updating client and system documentation.
- Maintain and develop your own knowledge and skills to assist with first contact fault resolution.
Texaport is a managed service provider, servicing businesses across the world. They are rapidly growing and are always seeking talented individuals to join their dynamic team.
They are fortunate enough to service a wide variety of organisations and sectors, so no one day is ever the same. They are constantly evolving and problem-solving whilst striving to become one of the UK’s leading IT providers.
With a big focus on technology and the highest level of customer service, their engineers are encouraged to further their skills and knowledge through continual training and professional development.
Why should you apply?
- The chance to join a well-established company.
- BUPA Private Health cover
- Excellent industry training and career progression
- Remote working options are available
email your CV to [email protected]
We are seeking
IT Infrastructure / Systems Support Administrators
We can solve virtually anything.
We focus on five key service areas to support our clients’ business needs: